Friday, December 22, 2006

THINKING ABOUT MAISHA

  • In this life I have learnt that some one loves you with all their heart but if you never get to know who that is, Jesus loves you so much.
  • In this life not every body who laughs is laughing with you, some are laughing at you. What I know is what you plant is a seed, if I plant malice that is what I will receive! Therefore the challenge is on me, do I laugh with people or I laugh at them?
  • In this life I have learnt that anywhere you go you will find that not every body will like you, no matter how good and friendly you are. So the best thing to do is to be your best in all things and most of all work at pleasing God by faith.
  • In this life some one will disappoint and or hurt you. But what you need to know is that God allows these things to happen not so that we die and quit but for us to grow and have the capacity or strength to move to the finish or to the purpose. James 1:2 - 4
  • In this life there are those who are in a mission to dig into your secret life and take their time to destroy you and especially by words but what does a mere man got to do with your destiny? Always remember that the only person who can bring you down is you. Those others are like cockroaches and surely can a pest bring down a house, therefore get some doom and ANGAMIZA!
  • In this life I have learnt that once in a while we believe a lie and especially through the experiences. Instead of learning positively we learn negatively and this kills us. We cannot change the past. Maximize today and invest on tomorrow if it ever comes.
  • In this life I have also learnt that God is faithful and all that he says is nothing but the truth. His promises are yes and amen!
  • In this life I have also learnt that attitude is everything. The difference between the very important, rich and reputable man and any other Common man is not even luck but attitude and especially towards life. As a man thinks . . . .
  • In this life I have realized that not everybody is your friend because a friend will take an extra mile to get to know you. A friend will tell you when you are going a stray whether it is painful or not. A friend is interested in purpose rather than benefits. The challenge is, am I a true friend to the people I call FRIENDS or are they are JUST friends ?
  • In this life I have learnt that there is time for everything.
  • In this life I have also learnt that what goes around comes around. So be careful what you do to others. . . .
  • And among other things I have also learnt that where I am can only change if I do something about it. Therefore i MUST be part of the change I want to see.

Thoughts by Sally

No comments: