Monday, December 11, 2006

OVER THE YEARS

1. Over the years I have learnt that God created me for a purpose and that it what I should focus on.

2. Over the years I have learnt that I am unique in all ways, doing things like other people will make me loose my identity and gain theirs.

3. Over the years I have learnt that what I sow is what I will reap. Have you ever asked yourself why some things keep happening to you? Check yourself!!

4. Over the years I have learnt that the only person I can change is ME!

5. Over the years I have learnt that the best you can do to help someone improve is to find their strengths, talk about them, just focus on them coz they tend to over shadow the weaknesses. Never ever compare them with people you think are better it NEVER works remember each person is unique!

6. Over the years I have learnt that inner motivation is someone’s strength. That is what can help you move a step ahead.

7. Over the years I have learnt that Life is about giving because when you give you will undeniably receive.

8. Over the years I have learnt that the complete me is soul spirit and body. What comes out from me (my behavior) truly shows what I take care of the most.

9. Over the years I have learnt that the best favor I can do for me is to do what I do best and let others do what they do best.

10. Over the years I have learnt that being REAL is the way to enjoy this LIFE!

Baraka!! ! What have you learnt over the years?

Thoughts by Sally

No comments: