Monday, December 25, 2006

To You Friends!

You guys have had such a great impact in my life, Thanks you

Florence Nyar seme I salute you tuu for being a friend, you know all the places we went and the things we have done together 10years can be along time to keep a friend. I pray that it continues.

Linda ‘sweety’ please never forget that I took you home when your sweet moyo was visiting for the first time, please always remember that he is the one to NYOMBO and not you ha ha ha . . . . . thanks for believing in me and for praying for me at all time. Ei yawa kathna

Seth rest in piece I will never forget all the greeting you used to faithfully send to me. To date I have never gotten another Masaai friend you are just irreplaceable.

Kester ‘wuod ahubi’ eh nyathiwa will never forget the way you used to run to book for me the bus to town, you are wonderful and God bless you. Change is inneviatble BUT somethings should remain just the way they were . . .

Jane M. aka Mama sarah, thanks for being there for me when i thought the whole world would crumble on me. I have never met anyone with such a sweet spirit.

Eunice Athuro ‘adeso/desky’ you used to bully me BUT it OKAY I love you. You taught me to be firm and strong.

J. Odero God bless you sir MOG endelea hivyo hivyo

Sally Michaels kutoka kampala Uganda East Africa, you inspire me in the kitchen my dear. Through you I have learnt to perfect the art of cooking.

Vio aka Albinah thanks girl you are the sweetest person I have ever met though you have learnt from the best.

Ajwala Sophie nyar gi Orie Rogo, you were supposed to be called Kindness Giving Generous Ajwala do I need to say more. I appreciate

G. Oyatsi you inspire me with that smile. God bless you

Shiroh aka Irosh the guitar man keep on the faith.

Mary Mary toi woye don’t worry you will grow up one of these days.

Lil Karanja you take me to heaven each time you lead worship. God bless. . .

Maggy Kamaggy ehh do not joke with this woman, Chair Lady God bless I respect you.

Joan dear Miss humour you keep me laughing till I can’t any more.

Mr. and Mrs. Osodo thanks for being good friends

Uncle Dave you saved me when i was thrown to the streets had no home. God will forever bless you for that.

J. Ondiwo you got me a school when i had no where to turn to.

Wayne Gitau aka G you drive me to church every Sunday, thanks for being a good neighbor

Joben hey you owe me ice cream thanks man for cooking fish for us during forty days of purpose BS

Atandi its been short time but very sweet. Mob love from deep inside of my heart. I am looking forward to everything.

Peris you have taught me what forgiving and forgetting is all about.

Monyo the risk taker you are something to admire . . . . . . Some of us are still buying time unlike you who goes for what you believe is right.

Maxwel we are always fighting but that does not change the fact that we are good friends . . . . . usipotee remember youth cell bwana you blessed us. I am still thinking whether you deserve to have ny phone number :)

Mr and Mrs Wilber thanks for being big brother and sister to me.

Dennis aka Owen yawa I miss you please come and visit hata kama ni chapo nitapika sawa? You will never stop being my small brother lakani unapenda kunisomea?

Marto ‘daddy’ I am still learning the faces you have . . . . Face of a man? Face of an eagle? Face of a lion and of the lamb and any other. I trust you with my life.

R. Omodho God bless you

Caro Opee you chanukad me, ulinitoa ushamba I appreciate.

Mr and Mrs Favour thanks for trusting me and for praying for me. God bless

Mr and Mrs Nyamwaya thanks for being friends.

Eva Mueni aka ‘woye’ habari ya Mombasa Raha, city ku poa sana. Thanks for your sweet sweet heart you are such a darling.

Florah very funny gal very funny God bless you, but quit being lazy . . . .. .

Florah Ashioya we must make it together, we will fight to the end.

Kairo thanks Men Mwalimu.

Munala M. kichwa ngumu lakini mimi pia sio mchezo. God bless you

J. Ambebo where are you Madam?

Amo the polite one you inspire me with your quietness.

Owiso A. ha ha ha . . . . .I am short of words

C. Awandu Madam you are quite something . . . . You gave me a reason not to give up. God bless

Barrack aka Obama “once like a leaf looking for a friend where would you turn” song bird uko wapi baba Zimran?

Chily Vidolo another song bird thanks man for caring so much bado tuko USIU ama?

Ngala all i can do is smile BIG :) you never stopped smiling

C. Atemo Ah MOG uko wapi baba Dexter? You are just great God bless you. "Falling in love with Jesus . . . . . .is the best thing i have ever done" this song reminds me of you

Dennis aka Kajau that psyche . . . .thanks and God bless you

Anne aka Washo no no no no your favourite words or why I love you girl.

Patrick ‘the learned’ God bless you. . .

Felix thanks for calling me so often especially when I am missing in action. You touch me and God bless you

Harry thanks men for being a true friend, for just being you. Though you are wa nted dead or alive

Igna my dance mate ha ha ha God bless you.

J. Muyonga still very chicky . . . it’s a gift men

J. Angaine gal keep the faith. God bless you

Ken Nyaga man on the drums thanks for hating on us when we could not sing well we learnt a lot in the process and that is what counts. All the best with the Villagers and VUC among others.

Kev Naymamba aka small kev wachanga maneno mengi

Jordo thanks for visiting in woodley and for being a pioneer in my life. Your labour was not in vein.

Waka J the very first time i came to Central church you are the one who preached and you sang . . . . . .blessed be the Lord God Almight who was and is and is to come. Nilijazika tuu na church joo. God bless you

D. Owako remember the way we hate on Jaluo Jeuri Jinga ha ha ha

L. Rotich all the best man

L. Evara sorry I could not come for your wedding but I support you in all, you know that.

L. Kimanzi thanks for everything.

Mr and Mrs Osumba I will never forget you as long as I live. Thanks

Mafabi aka Fala 2B hello hello nataka kuongea na Mariko!!! Mariko amelala

Nyoks when are we arguing next? I promise I will win again

Phil Ndandey God bless you for being a one true friend . . . . we can still go ice skating Panari tell me when?

Sally Ben thanks gal you are a darling bring more flour

Sidi Lilian hey that coconut sauce dada when are we coming back to Costo? It was my first time live in a VILLA by the Nyali Beach. How good can life get?

Tobby tall dark you always potea when your are going places, Jaluo wapi wewe?

Ps. Oba and Rose thanks for being a father figure in my life. I have learnt alot.

PS. and Mrs Ayiro wher would i be if it were not for your love for God

J Musuya potea tuu. Thanks for being part of my life when i was a babe in the kingdom.

DD aka NDINDI ha ha love yah girl!







And the others i love you all. . . .

No comments: