Monday, November 27, 2006

Who am I?
















My Name is Sally. I am in my late 20s and I love having fun.I do all it takes to enjoy life to the fullest since i have learnt that i can only make the best out of me today. Well well I can't tell what tomorrow holds.I love people and that's my proffession working with people.

My mother who raised US alone since my dad passed away in 1991 always welcomed people so we learnt to value people and do all we can to help people.I prefer my peers or slighly older and teenagers coz i find them a bit easy to flow with.I am the second born in a family of four. I have older brother younger brother then younger sister.I read a lot mostly motivating books, listen to motivational speakers and i love browsing the net. I appreciate dicovery, information and people's real life experiances.I love watching documentaries and true life story movies and programes, fiction no no no thanks. May be comedies but just kodogo really.
My favourite channels are Discovery, CCTV DWtv coz they show good documentaries.I love having friends im my house chatting, eating and together yah yah . . .making noise and sharpening each other! "Iron sharpens iron remember" So then it goes without saying i love cooking and planning for events - i am a good organizer my plots rarely backfire . . .no brags.

God has given me a heart to listen to people, really i cannot explain it but I just like working with people especially people who see possibilities in life. Strange though i am not so outgoing - a bit reserved and it takes me a while to make friends but once i connect no turning back.i love and appreciate Music I can sing and compose songs when i put myself together.I write "kutupoems" and i like inspiring people.I enjoy talking to people and advising them when i can - that explains my passion for psychology and customer management. My friends are people who challange me and are real with me - call spade a spade (kama mbaya ni mbaya).I hate jokers with a passion you know (people who just take things for granted) and liars too. I hate slow "nothing going on NGO" people and most of all selfish me me me kinds of people.

My best sentance is " IF YOU WANT TO BE SOMEBODY AND GO SOMEWHERE YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP AND PAY ATTENTION!

BIBLE CHAPTER: Favourite

Psalm 23 A psalm of David. 1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,he leads me beside quiet waters, 3 He restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, [a] I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. 6 Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life,and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
BARAKA I LOVE YOU!

No comments: