Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Opportunity; has it ever come knocking at your door?

In this life, we may never get all we ever wanted, but did you know that everybody gets an opportunity atleast once to get the best out of life.


Opportunity is haughty goddess who wastes no time with those who are unprepared. Source THE RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON

We all from time to time have fallen victims of searching for GOLD mines in other places yet just behind in our back yards we have tones of treasures unearthed. If i would be a psalmist today my psalms would be:


Oh why do I search for many things that bring suffering to my heart
Why does my heart long to be like "the rich" and the evil hearted that have no joy
Why is my heart so committed to vein ways of the world
Why is it that i never seem to be satisfied even when God answers my prayer
Have mercy, i cry my Lord on me.
Teach me today to be content with life, that already is a free gift
Please i pray never give up on me, even when you should!
AMEN



Thoughts by Sally Ayany 2006

No comments: