Monday, January 1, 2007

Bye bye 2006

31st December 2006 you for sure know what date this is and wow it's the day someone saw fit that I should be working which of course I did not mind coz I knew I would come do my portion of the job then leave for the day. I wish someone told me that it was all a dream coz this did not happen and is NOT about to happen. For starters I am supposed to leave work at 12am guess what, just when everybody is tossing their drinks to each other ushering the New Year into being. Like that is NOT enough ha ha ha I am the only one working from 9pm as in I can’t even watch Kibaki dance with Mama Lucy at the coast as the last resort. . . . . Of coures i am annoyed but now that i have thought about it, i am just making the best out of this evening. I have to painfully though admit that i am GLAD and THANKFUL to God for giving me this life to live abundantly.

God could this be a blessing or just bad luck for real. What I know for sure is that I am better of than millions of people out there

  • Sadam Hussein and many others did NOT live to see 2007 the New Year so I know that I am blessed to be alive today, breathing well with no pain at all in any part of my body. God thank you for keeping me healthy 99% time of the year.

  • I have just called my friends who are stuck in the house with no plots . . . . . well I am talking to Kenyans who on the other side are having bashes and fun BUT you know what I have a plot and that is work. God thank you that I am hanging around in the office free of charge listening to music, sorry though I can’t dance, thanks for this plot it will be a day to remember.

  • Today I know there are millions of Kenyans who do not have jobs and do not have a source of income. . . God thank you that I have a job I can do even on odd days like today.

  • I just saw the news about the guys who are being washed away by floods in other parts of Kenya, with no place call home. Thank you Lord for keeping me warm and dry today.

  • I know some people are lonely today . . . thank you Lord for all the friends that I have meet in the year 2006. I know they are the friends that are going to take me to the next level in life. My heart is expectant. . .

  • I know some people have not heard any message of hope in 2006. Thank you Lord for all the messages and words of wisdom that I have received through people that you sent my way this year. My prayer is that you will help me use this information to be a better person and to help change my environment.

  • I am thinking about the children, men and women on the streets with no food, shelter and clothes. Thank you Lord for proviving for me and my family.

  • I know that i cannot finish counting my blessings i am just happy to be alive today

Thanks you Lord for 2006. Let me have a blessed and fulfilling 2007

Regards Sally

No comments: